YAY I'm so glad y'all are starting to post. This is so exciting. I must start by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISHA and welcome to the Quarter-Century Club. What a great year you have ahead for you lady!! It really is only the beginning of great things to come. I really cannot believe that you graduated...and I will forever regret not being able to be there to see you walk across the stage. I look forward to hearing about the great things ahead.
Bec - I think this will be a great medium for you to stay in touch with us. I know at times I force you to talk on the phone but I cannot go too long without hearing your voice. =)
Also, HAPPY MARDI GRAS!! I cannot wait to actually be able to go to New Orleans one day to celebrate and partake in the craziness that ensues during this time. I defintely think there would be some memories made. Have any of you guys every been to New Orleans during Mardis Gras? You know, this is also the beginning of Lent for my Catholic friends out there. I'm not a strong practicing Catholic but this year I'm feeling compelled to give up a few things and to even get to church for Ash Wednesday, etc. I am posting on here everything I'm giving up as a way to hold me accountable: pizza, cupcakes, ice cream and, most importantly, tequila.
I hope you all are having a great start to the week! I know I am...especially since I've been indoors amidst snowy/blizzard conditions for the past 11 days. I am definitely excited to get back in the swing of things. Damn that Groundhog for seeing his shadow!!
Can't wait to hear from the rest of you soon!! =)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I am so excited to start posting on this blog regularly! This was such a great idea Johnna! Love you girls! PS: I think that when we get older and have better salaries we should take a girls trip to New Orleans for 2 reasons: support their economy AND to make some memories!
ReplyDelete