Monday, February 15, 2010
We're starting a blog!!
Hello friends! Thank you all so much for being open to starting a blog. I added some people that I did not initially email so if you receive the invitation and are a little confused I apologize. Basically, I've been thinking about ways to stay in better touch with friends around Texas and the country. It's so tough to keep in touch about what everyone's up to. I thought we could utilize this blog as a way to stay informed about eachother's lives as well as to keep eachother close. If you can post once a week or so that would be great! I know we are all busy so whatever works best for you...this is purely for our benefit. Let me know if you have any suggestions and if you want to invite other people to contribute please let me know. Let the blogging begin! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is this blog private?
ReplyDelete